Thursday, January 12, 2006

Blogthings

Bored of posting at the mo - life is too good, ha ha! :) So here's some random(ish) blogthings about me - allegedly - just fascinating huh! Enjoy dear Reader - assuming you're still out there! ;)

My Brain's Pattern

My mind is a firestorm - full of intensity and drama

(you noticed?!)
My thoughts may seem scattered to me most of the time...

(no kidding)
But they often seem strong and passionate to those around me.
I am a natural influencer. The thoughts I share are very powerful and persuading

(did you hear that? powerful & persuading get me!)




My Hidden Talent

My natural talent is interpersonal relations and dealing with people

(preferably online rather than face to face)
You communicate well and are able to bring disparate groups together

Your calming presence helps everything go more smoothly

(lol) People crave your praise and complements

(uhuh - you are both gorgeous people, just swell!)




I Should Learn French

C'est super! I appreciate the finer things in life... wine, art, cheese, love affairs.I am definitely a Parisian at heart. I just need my tongue to catch up... (c'est vrai, j'adore francais)



.......and so on and so on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home