Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Thank You Doctor!

My kind & understanding doctor has graciously signed me off work for 2 weeks whilst I try and sort myself out. She's convinced, and I agree, that my physical symptoms – the migraines, almost constant nausea, resurfacing of arthritic pain etc – is a result of the undue stress I am under.
She, like everyone else outside of the organisation that I bore with my woeful tales, seemed shocked to hear of the appalling way the team is being treated. She has advised me to get some counselling asap and try to use the time off relaxing, taking time for myself, exercising etc. All of which I do try to do but it’s difficult when you have the nagging worry of having to go back to work hanging over you and the threat of something else going wrong as it invariable has!
Still, I’m going to try to forget about it for a while……….

.......and so on and so on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home