Monday, December 06, 2004

Am I a genius?

I'm a genius, with perhaps too much time on my hands.
I woke up in this blue room and geniused my way out - huzzah!

But then, inexplicable
(especially bearing in mind all the useful things I could be / should be doing today),
I found myself here in the crimson room which is so infuriating!
I've collected all nine items, viewed the film thingummy and
3 hours later (I'm rounding down) am still stuck.
Have heard talk of a safe but despite finding a combination
I just can't find/figure out where the safe is - let me know if you get it, please!
No I don't want to go in the green room either, thanks!
Am going back to sleep in the hope that next time I wake up
I'll find myself safe in my own room.


.......and so on and so on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home